Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Australian Handmade Magazine Volume 10, Issues 3, 4 and 5 - Amish Dolls and Woodland Dress-Ups for Kids

Handmade Magazine Vol 10 No 5
Sometimes magazine issues are jammed with things that you have to make and at other times they are a little bear of inspiration for you at the time you read them.  Tis is what has happened to me with numbers 42 to 44 of Australian Handmade Magazine (Volume 10 numbers 3,4 and 5).

Handmade Magazine Vol 10 No 3

Bird craft from Handmade Magazine Vol 10 No 3

Number 42 I found personally a little dull for inspiration.  The article that took my fancy the most was a lovely bird hanging craft and there are a couple of other interesting bird themed projects in this issue.

Handmade Magazine Vol 10 No 4

Decoupage ideas from Handmade Magazine 10/04
Issue Vol 10 No 4 though I much more exciting. I loved the animal themed woolen rugs and the decoupaging with photocopies is something I've always wanted to try. There are some cut outfits for cows too!
Handmade Magazine 10/04 - Animal Rugs

Cow crafts in Handmade Magazine 10/04
Australian Handmade Magazine Volume 10 Number 5 (number 44) has got to be a contender for both the cutest cover ever and for the number of wonderful things I want to try.  There are Amish Dolls - I'm sure this was a favourite project at the time, some adorable kids dress-ups in a woodland theme and a lovely looking apron linen dress that stands the test of time.

Amish Doll in Handmade Magazine 10/05

Apron Dress in Handmade Magazine 10/05
 
Kids Dress-Ups in Handmade Magazine 10/05

1 comment: